The range of career opportunities within the oil and gas industry are endless.  Only 6% of core oil and gas roles are based offshore, the other 94% is based onshore, where a number of various roles are available – from chefs to nurses, pilots to accountants, lawyers to engineers and communications to logistics.  Let the Oil and Gas Skills Navigator help discover your future, and look at the options that are right for you. 

The Navigator, in association with the industry and key stakeholders, is the official starting point to a career in oil and gas  - providing an extensive library of helpful tools, useful links and information to guide those looking to join the industry on careers, companies, education, training and the dynamic industry itself.

Play Drone Zone Navigator

Play Drone Zone Navigator

August 28, 2015
Check out our interactive game Drone Zone Navigator! Try it today and see if you have what it takes to top the leaderboard!

Oil & Gas Skills Navigator is supported by:

Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce (AGCC)
DECOM North Sea
Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB)
International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
Offshore Contractors Association (OCA)
Oil & Gas UK
Skills for Energy
Subsea UK