Graduate

Oil & Gas Roles

Did you know that only 6% of core oil & gas roles in the UK are based offshore?

The offshore industry and the roles that are based on an oil rig are vital, carried out by an extremely skilled and dedicated workforce, but that is only 6% of the oil & gas industry. The other 94% is based onshore, where a number of various roles are available – from chefs to nurses, pilots to accountants, lawyers to engineers and communications to logistics… the list goes on!

If you are unsure what role is right for you, have a look at the helpful tools online - these include an oil & gas career planner!

Have you taken our online quiz to see what type of role is right for you?

Oil & Gas Skills Navigator is supported by:

Aberdeen & Grampian Chamber of Commerce (AGCC)
DECOM North Sea
Engineering Construction Industry Training Board (ECITB)
International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC)
LGE-NOF
Offshore Contractors Association (OCA)
Oil & Gas UK
OPITO
SCDI
Skills for Energy
Subsea UK